Monday, August 13, 2012

Pick Three!

Designing Weavers is having an exhibit at the Escondido Municipal Gallery to compliment the annual fiber and book art exhibit going on August 22-September 29th at the gallery.   In the past I have exhibited in the West Coast Fiber Book Art Exhibit but this year I simply ran out of time. So it's nice Designing Weavers will be able to have an exhibit along side.  

If you check out the postcard for the exhibit on the website you will notice Deanna's California Spring Sprang is on the postcard.  This was her 'exhibition' piece created during our color study of tetrads.  Congratulations Deanna! 

Anyway, this afternoon I need to select three of these nine beetles to show and get them in the mail.  They are each eight inches square mounted on aluminum.  The photo isn't the best; tough to get them all in the photo, appear square and be clear. This is the best I could do with little time, a headache and photo shop.   It's tough to pick since each is unique and each is special to me.  I'll probably select those that haven't been on a trip lately...




You'll need to check out the exhibit if you want to see which three I select.  Or wait until I go to the reception, take some photos of the exhibit and show them here. 

No comments: