Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Triangles




As promised, here is a sampling of my triangle scarves...there were more...but they were given away as gifts.
I like the ones which are more lacy and light. Of course, this probably has something to do with the weather in Southern California....the fog came in this afternoon for a bit so some of these may still be wearable this season.

I must admit, these scarves did not make a big dent in my yarn stash. I was hoping they would create more room for future additions. But alas they do not take much yarn at all. I could weave some more, but fortunately I have returned the triangle loom so I can now get back to more important things...like weaving mazes...

1 comment:

Jackie said...

For large stash denting, I find that nothing is better than blankets of lap throws. That is supposing of course that you have a wide enough loom.
The triangle shawls look great! Apparently you quite liked the triangular loom. It might be something worth investing in.